Monday, September 20, 2010

What i would change in the past

I would go back in time to assassinate Fidel Castro since nobody seems smart enough to do so. Ill disguise as a bodygaurd by getting a mask to look like the actual dude like in the Mission Impossible movies and then give him a cigar thats packed with c4 so that when he smokes it it blows up in his face like a fat load of ummm..... nevermind but ya my diobolical maser plan willl totally work mwahahahahahahahahah. Its pretty simple i just gotta get the stuff somehow then get into Cuba then kill a bodygaurd then scan his face to make a replica mask of his face, then go chill with Fidel and give him the sabotaged cigar his head goes kaboom then I peace right outta Cuba on a boat so i gotta make sure my towels are ready.

1 comment:

  1. This blog caught my eye because of the title "What i would change in the past". I believe that this post is great and well delivered. I like the quote "Ill disguise as a bodygaurd by getting a mask to look like the actual dude like in the Mission Impossible" because it shows imagination and motivation towards the outcome of the article. Good jog Mitch.

    ReplyDelete